Terms & Conditions
The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and The Help Edinburgh. By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. Payment terms:
Online BACS transfer preferred payment method.
For hands on sessions- payment due strictly on completion of each session, or weekly if there are more than one in a week. For declutter lesson/coaching sessions – payment in advance of each session to confirm booking.
The Help Edinburgh is not VAT registered.
2. Each session booked by mutual agreement and subject to availability.
3. A minimum of 48 hours notice is kindly requested for cancellation or reschedule of all booked services including consultation visits, otherwise a 50% cancellation fee may apply (in case of consultation visit a £30 fee for lost time). For avoidance of doubt a ‘booked service’ is any appointment confirmed verbally or by text/e mail by The Help Edinburgh.
4. Items purchased at request of client to be paid for in advance. Services/suppliers booked at the client’s request to be paid for in advance and funds held by The Help Edinburgh until task completed by supplier.
5. Any other out of pocket expenses are chargeable to client including parking.
6. Mileage or travel time may be charged in some instances – this will be detailed at quotation stage.
7. Confidentiality & Privacy:
All client information, both business and personal, will be kept strictly confidential.
8. Hours of work – generally Monday to Friday 08.30am to 6pm. Outside of these hours and at weekends services may be available but by prior arrangement.
9. Regards other suppliers/services, we will not be held liable if their product/service or work standard falls short of your expectation nor for any loss or damage caused by any supplier, its employees or agents. Suppliers and other service providers will be payable by you directly in accordance with their payment terms unless otherwise agreed.
10. We cannot move or lift items that are considered a health & safety risk – such as awkwardly sized or heavy items of furniture. If this is necessary during a booked session please arrange suitable help in advance of session.
11. Whilst every effort will be made to avoid breakages and or damages (and for the record none to date) these must be covered under your own homes and contents insurance and The Help Edinburgh will not be held liable.
12. Pricing, terms & conditions and availability of services listed on our website are subject to change without notice.
13. The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are strictly the copyright of The Help Edinburgh.